Smart Command Etap Wall Outlet (no back plate) - Trim Kit Black
Smart Command is an ecosystem of intelligent bathroom solutions. It enables building managers to monitor water use in real-time and make smarter decisions than reduce maintenance costs, while improving hygiene and up time. The Smart Command system features wireless technology which is seamlessly integrated with Caroma’s range of touchless bathroom products. This enables continuous and precise tracking of every detail, from water consumption to the number of activations. Data collected can be accessed locally from a mobile app or integrated to an existing Building Management Systems or on cloud platforms. With the ability to access such information, facility managers are empowered to make informed decisions and monitor the impact in realtime; driving efficiencies such as cleaning and maintenance resourcing. Smart Command is the missing link for measuring and monitoring a buildings performance. Our aim is to make life easier for building owners and managers by creating superior, sustainable solutions for water, now and into the future.
- Responsive infrared sensing electronic wall tap designed for commercial applications
- Reassurance LED upon activation. Configurable to three separate colour modes (Cold/Warm/Hot)
- Enhanced self–configuring features which assist the sensors to understand the surrounding surfaces.
- Wall–mounted design
- Touch free activation for improved hygiene, ideal for high–traffic and commercial settings
- BlueTooth enabled for direct access from a smart device and also communication to Gateway*
Includes BlueTooth adaptor which allows the user to configure the operating parameters, test fixture status and review usage data through a BMS system or Smartphone application
- BlueTooth capability enables data to be sent to either a cloud database or BMS (Building Management System) where users can utilise service offers including usage, water data and micro services such as service alerts at a fixture, bathroom or building level
- Caroma Smart Command mobile app enables faster comissioning and maintenance
- Hard wearing, low maintenance and solid brass construction
- Includes trim kit only
- Refer to code 98469 for Rough In kit.
- 98454 Power cable can be used for extended power supply. (Sold separately)
||Smart Command Etap Wall Outlet (no back plate) - Rough In Kit
||Smart Command Etap Wall Outlet (no back plate) - Trim Kit Black