Specify Caroma Revit®® Add In, our latest digital innovation!
Introducing the Specify Caroma Revit®® Add In (2:25)
Watch this short video to find out more about our Revit®® integration.
Never again will you need to search multiple websites and catalogues for your bathroom and kitchens solutions!
Caroma proudly has one of the largest catalogues of Autodesk® Revit®® files across Australia's building products industry. Our Revit®® Add In contains our extensive range of market leading products and brands all in the one location, within Revit®®, saving you valuable time during the design and specifying process.CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Revit®® FILESSelect from over a thousand products in our extensive market leading range.
- USER-FRIENDLYEnjoy simple navigation and advanced product search capabilities.
- SAVES TIME Save time with everything you need to specify at your fingertips.
- ANZRS COMPLIANT All Caroma product files adhere to ANZRS standards and are render ready so simply click and create.
- RENDER READYOur files ensure the Caroma product is represented correctly when they Render a view in Revit®®.
- FACE BASED FAMILIES Face based families enable interaction with their host automatically for ease of application.
- MEP CONNECTIONSMEP Connections are also intuitive for power, water supply and sanitary systems.
- LEVEL OF DEVELOPMENTOur files ensure efficient use across the design process and building life cycle project phases.
- AUTOMATIC UPDATES All our files automatically default to the latest file format reducing the risk of you using obsolete data.
Select from one of our download options below. See our installations tutorial below for further information and installation instructions.
Click here to Download
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE Revit® PLUG ADD IN
Thank you. Please check your email for the download link. Click here to download again.
The Specify Caroma Revit® Add In includes projects suitable for installation to comply to Australian Standard AS1428.1-2009 Amendment No. 1 Design for access and mobility.Usage outside this region is not recommended.
MORE INFORMATIONFor further information please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions below or contact us.
- Use another internet browser such as FireFox
- Change the security settings in your Chrome browser;
- Load chrome://settings/in the browser.
- Select "show advanced settings" at the bottom of the screen.
- Under Privacy, locate "enable phishing and malware protection" and remove the checkmark from the preference.
- This disables all phishing and malware checks in the browser